10/03/2014

Some answers?

The code from the hack post has been decoded:
WATCH OUT
Still hiding your face?

The Watch out part was easier, I had to go five letters backwards from the starting letter and I would get the right one. I got the idea from my old "secret language" we used with our friends when we were younger... I just wonder... how'd they know?

The next part then, It was easy, but my brain refused to figure it out at first.
00 - A
01 - B
02 - C
03 - D
...
09 - J
10 - K
20 -L
30 - M
...
90 - T
100 - U
200 -V
...

And so on. as long as it has a zero in it.

I'm not hiding. I'm keeping private information off of the internet...

Anyways, there was a new post in The Village blog.
Title: C O L O U R S (<- British way of writing it, the same one they teach in our English classes at Finnish schools as well.)
Link: C O L O U R S

Guess what, smilerdude.
fuck off.

I did get good grades, thanks for asking, douche. all I can say is, I'm happy that it wasn't encoded into gibberish or something. 

Maybe I'll try writing something when I am not as pissed as I am now.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.